*Due to COVID-19, Community Groups will meet online through Zoom.*
We believe that life is better together by God’s design and that life change happens in the context of relationships. Community Groups have one simple purpose: to allow opportunities for people to do life together and grow in community.
Our desire as a church and in our Community Groups is to resemble the community that what we see demonstrated in the early church.
Community Groups are:
1. Open groups for all people.
2. Range in size from about 10-12 people.
3. Guided by sermon-based discussion.
4. Fellowship oriented.
Find a group in your area and join the community!
As we look closer at the life of Jesus, we see that He invested deeper into three people; Peter, James, and John. This smaller group of people that Jesus poured into is where we get our method for deeper levels of discipleship called Discipleship Groups.
Discipleship Groups differ from Community Groups in several distinct ways. Discipleship Groups are:
1. Closed groups that meet only for a specified duration of time with the intentionality of reproducing.
2. Groups range from 3-5 to people.
3. Gender specific, men meeting with men and women with women.
4. High in accountability and scripture memorization.
5. Bible driven. Groups work through books of the Bible using the HEAR journaling method:
Highlight - What verses did God use to speak to you during your studies?
Explain – What do those verses mean in context?
Apply – How do these verses apply to your life?
Respond – What are you going to do about it this week?