WHAT TO EXPECT
Sunday worship gatherings are a come as you are experience for the whole family. Come regardless of your background, baggage, or bellbottoms.
Here's what you can expect when you're our guest on Sundays:
1. Coffee. Need we say more.
2. A casual environment. Let the least of your concerns on Sundays be what you wear. Whether you wear a suit or a shirt, slacks or shorts, or crocks with socks, we're excited that you're here!
3. Feeling welcomed all the way from the street to the seats.
4. An exciting, secure children's ministry for infants through 5th graders with amazing team members!
5. Holy Spirit filled worship with a message centered on the Word of God (Bible).
6. Reflecting on God's grace through the Lord's Supper every week.
7. A loving church family who is passionate about loving God, loving others, and making disciples.
We care about your safety and health. Here are some of the precautions that we are taking every Sunday:
1. We've taken steps to ensure continuous air circulation.
2. Team members will be regularly disinfecting commonly touched areas.
3. We'll have hand sanitizing stations positioned throughout the building.
4. Our rows of seating are separated by 6ft spacings.
5. Our Way Kids team will have touch-less check-ins available. We will also take a quick temp check for each kiddo upon check-in.